You can pick these up from my home. If you send me $10, I’ll mail them to an address in the USA.
- Webster’s Dictionary of the English Language: Handy School and Office Edition (not a cookbook 🙂
- KitchenAid Mixers & Attachments Recipes and Instructions
- “Wats-on the Menu?”: Recipes Complied by University Hospital Employees, Friends and Families (see note below)
- The Wagoneer – Recipes compiled by The Welcome Wagon Club of Augusta
- A Taste of Heaven: A Collection of Recipes from the Women in the Church of Westminister Presbyterian Church (Augusta, GA)
The title “Wats-on the Menu?” is a tribute to W.G. “Curly” Watson, M.D., who chaired Augusta, GA’s University Hospital Ob/Gyn Department for most of his 50-year career. Both of my parents worked with him. I have 2 copies.